Connemara Chamber of Commerce wishes to announce two major changes to the way we operate our membership system:
1. An updated fee structure for existing and members
2. A new online member management system
1. Updated Fee Structure
- After many years Connemara Chamber has reformed its membership fee structure. We have introduced a new tiered membership fee structure to better reflect our membership base. The new fee structure is based on number of employees per business which we believe is a fairer.
- This new fee structure is in place and effective from 1st January 2023
- Note our new tiered membership options in the table below:
Membership Options – Connemara Chamber of Commerce
|Annual Membership – 1 – 5 Employees / Sole Traders||€ 200|
|Annual Membership – 6 – 10 Employees||€ 250|
|Annual Membership – 11-20 Employees||€ 300|
|Annual Membership – 21+ Employees||€ 400|
|Annual Membership – Community Organisations or Groups||€ 100|
2. A New Online Membership Management System
- In parallel to the roll-out of our updated fee structure, we are also rolling our a new online membership management system and bringing our membership system fully online.
- This new system brings state of the art technology to the management of our membership subscriptions which , going forward saves valuable voluntary time and effort.
- As well as the above, there are 2 key benefits to members of this new system:
- (1) A quick and easy way to pay and renew your membership – 4 methods of membership payment payment are now available (i) Debit Card (ii) IBAN Bank Transfer (iii) Standing Order (iv) Cheque – see details of each during the checkout process.
- (2) Member Control and Access to Membership Subscription Information – the new digital membership system delivers new functionality for members such as: automatic receipts for membership renewal, ability to update your account information, download invoices and payment receipts, change payment method and view information on your membership status.
To become a member (or renew membership) of Connemara Chamber of Commerce, please visit our online shop >>