🎅🎄❄️ How to Enter The Competition ❄️🎄🎅
1. Like, Tag & Share this Competition on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
2. Enter Your Name and Email address in the Red Bar on top of this page
Draw takes place on 21st of December 2021
Voucher Prize Sponsored by Connemara Chamber of Commerce
Competition Terms & Conditions Apply – Please see below.
Add Your Business / Organisation to the #SupportConnemara Campaign
If your business or organisation is not listed, please contact the Connemara Chamber of Commerce at [email protected] to be included on future listings.
To add your offer / message to www.connemarachamber.ie/SupportConnemara please visit here for details.
This campaign is proudly sponsored by Connemara Chamber of Commerce
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to residents from the Republic of Ireland, with the exception of the Connemara Chamber board.
- Opening and closing dates will be announced will be noted on this page. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
- Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- No cash in lieu.
- By participating in Connemara Chamber of Commerce promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
- Draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted by phone or through our Facebook page, Instagram account or Twitter account within 48 hours to organise prize.
Connemara Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
Connemara Chamber of Commerce and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
Decisions of Connemara Chamber of Commerce’s and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Connemara Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
Connemara Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 7 day period.
Connemara Chamber of Commerce are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.